Wednesday, December 2, 2015

You May Also Enjoy:


Here are a few blogs that also incorporate British history into their posts:

https://www.brainpickings.org

Brain Pickings mixes literature, history and art to create some very interesting articles. While not strictly scholarly, they are a fantastic source for primary documents.

http://www.historyandwomen.com

Exactly what it says in their URL, History and Women examines a wide array of females throughout history and their significance to their era.

http://blog.history.ac.uk

A great source for all things British, the Institute of Historical Research's blog has a great mix of articles, podcasts and posts. Essentially, this blog has something for every mood.

http://wwarii.com/blog/

The World War II history blog focuses primarily on British, American and German documents to create a well researched location for many primary sources.

Happy researching!

1 comment:

  1. While I visited the blog, I now notice that I did not comment at all! This is embarrassing, and I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete